sexta-feira, 5 de abril de 2019

simple present 211

1- Coloque as orações abaixo em inglês dando a forma interrogativa e negativa:
a- Eu falo com ela.
b- Ele mora aqui.
c- Ela gosta dele.
d-Isto funciona bem.
e- Nós elmos jornal.
f- Vocês tem filhos.
g- Eles saem nos finais de semana.

2- Traduza:
a-You don't need to tell me anything.
b- Do you have summerhouse?
c- How do you know she is married?
d- My brother studies in the morning and works in the afternoon.
e- She drinks a glass of milk every day.
f-My sister likes her jobs very much.
g- I work in a drugstore.

3- Corrija as sentenças:
a- She doesn't eats a fruit for dessert.
b- We doesn't forget your gift.
c- That boy studies a lot.
d- I don't understands what they say.
e- Does you take  your children to the doctor?
f- Does she goes to school by bus?
g- What time do you has a lunch?



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário